Ian Hickson wrote:

[Lots of edits]

I don't know what you mean by "reverse and inverse"; where do the specifications define it that way and what does it mean?
@rev = This relates to That, or a rev="help" link indicates that the current document is "help" for the resource indicated by the href. @rel = That relates to This, or a rel="help" link indicates that the resource indicated by the href is "help" for the current document.

Anyway I give up, this discussion is getting a little too testy, If you, And many others don't understand the point I am trying to make, what progress is there to be made, Its all just wasted time (something I don't have right now), Im sure HTML5 will be great for Browser Vendors, for the Humble author well we'll see.

Thanks everyone for your...er...kind words

see ya ;-)

--
Martin McEvoy

http://weborganics.co.uk/