actually the JSF is finshed, in revision what 1.2 now?

:)

it sucks, but its still a standard

-igor

On 11/5/06, Korbinian Bachl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

DOH! - that hurts ;)

no serious: for java-webframeworks there is no standard yet - at least no
finished (JSP is dead & mess, JSF is not yet finished and usable and
struts... well, split up into different projects)