I vote for C

Eelco

On 11/6/06, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi.

As you may have noticed, we have nested forms support in Wicket 2.0.

(Please, this is not about whether we should/should not support nested
forms, so don't discuss it in this thread).

The question is, what should happen with inner forms, when outer forms
are submitted.

a) Inner forms should be processed, calling onSubmit() on each of them
b) Inner forms should not be processed, just preserving user input is fine.
c) Make this configurable per form,
    e.g. each form would have method like processOnParentSubmit(), which
could return true, which would cause this form to be processed, when a
form in parent hierarchy is submitted.

I vote for C.

-Matej