Hi Igor,

It seems like you're mixing two things: the zip-with-dependencies and the src jars.

The first is for convenience only and is not so important. Especially when it is hard to create. Please forget about this one. The second can be hard to build and is in my view (and Eelco's) highly desirable.

Of course as a simple user I am totally dependent on what you are willing to make. Unfortunately I can only contribute in small ways.

Regards,
   Erik.

Igor Vaynberg wrote:
well, i dont really see the difference

you can either

a) go to our website
download a zip
extract the zip
put the bin jar into your project
put the src/javadoc jar into your project

or

b)
go to our website
click the link to bin jar that points to the maven repo and save that into
your project
click the link to src/javadoc jar that poitnts to the maven repo and save
that into your project

so what does the zip really get you that two links to the maven repo dont?
you dont have to use maven to download from the maven repo.

-igor

I'd like us to include the src jars. It should be just an option with
maven, and I always hate it when I have to do it myself (like with
most projects unfortunately).

Eelco

--
Erik van Oosten