what do you mean flag 1.2.5 as non-ok? as far as i am concerned those
changes can go into 1.2.6, but i thought since you havent uploaded the
release you can rebuild it. but since you have already those changes can
wait until 1.2.6. no biggie. there is no reason why we shouldnt have a
1.2.6especially since eelco says those were important bugs - and it
doesnt have
to happen any time soon, for now people interested in those fixes can use
wicket-1.2.x.

-igor