Von: Jan Vermeulen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. April 2007 17:46
An: wicket-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Timeframe to move wicket & wicket-ext projects to JDK1.5

Johan Compagner wrote:

> typecast? in 2.0 you didn't have to cast when using the model or
> getModelObject()
> where did you need to cast?

I'm not referring to the object of the model, but to the model itself: we have
extended models that implement specific interfaces that allow other operations
than just getObject() or setObject(), so that's where it comes in handy if
getModel() returns the extended interface.

And yes, I owe you some performance statistics to prove my point on
initModel(), but for now I'm stuck without a profiling tool...

Jan.