All good stuff! I think here are the essential points if someone could
just wrap some words around them:

* Open Source
* Fresh take on Web App frameworks
* Harnesses the full power of OO, realizes all of its promise
* Specializes in dynamic, component oriented web applications
* Component oriented nature and separation of concerns scales well for
large development teams
* Baked in support for core technologies: Ajax, dependency injection
(spring), orm (hibernate)
* Fun!!

I wouldn't worry too much what the suits say, but the word "radical"
really isn't appropriate. Its just that other frameworks are so brain
damaged that wicket seems radical. In reality, it is only letting us
do what we've been able to on the desktop for decades