Wicket is designed to be easily extensible as a component-based open-source
web framework, decoupled interface and dynamic code, easily integrated with
products like Spring and Hibernate and easily programmable with pure
Object-oriented design in the Java language. The core framework takes all
responsibility for URLs, bindings between data inputs and Models, Javascript
contributions from different components added to a single page, persistent
state of web pages, validation, localization and error reporting. Wicket's
main feature is: fun while coding.

PS: I took the structure from Tapestry's description :)...

--
Bruno Borges
Summa Technologies Inc.

On 5/23/07, Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>