gah!

i thought i moved everything non-spring releated into extensions a long time
ago.

what did i leave behind?

-igor

On 6/19/07, Al Maw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi folks,

The wicket-spring project currently has some generic injection and proxy
classes with no Spring dependencies.

If we want to provide support for Guice, these should go and live
somewhere else, otherwise wicket-guice will need to depend on
wicket-spring, which seems silly. ;-)

There are three options I can think of:

1. Make people who want to do Guice injection depend on wicket-spring.

2. Create a wicket-ioc project, put these common components in there.
    Make wicket-spring (and eventually wicket-guice) depend on that.

3. Move the components into the core wicket project. This would entail
    adding the cglib-no-dep and asm dependencies to the core project,
    which isn't ideal.

Which would people prefer? I'm thinking #2 might be best.

Regards,

--
Alastair Maw
Wicket-biased blog at http://herebebeasties.com