On 7/10/07, Juergen Donnerstag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Today I've committed the new Border to 1.3 trunk. I would appreciate
> if you could do a quick check of your applications using Borders to
> make sure everthing is working as expected. Thanks.

Hi Juergen. We are experiencing some problems with it and we're
looking into it right now.

here is what i had to do to fix it:

  1. OrderByBorder
  2.
  3. --- .   (revision 555042)
  4. +++ .   (working copy)
  5. @@ -65,6 +67,12 @@
  6.         };
  7.         add(link);
  8.         add(new OrderByLink.CssModifier(link, cssProvider));
  9. +
  10. +       WebMarkupContainer body = getBodyContainer();
  11. +       remove(body);
  12. +       link.add(body);
  13. +
  14. +
  15.     }
  16.

as you can see, the structure is like so

<wicket:border><a wicket:id="link"><wicket:body/></a></wicket:border>

that means that the new borderbodycontainer has to be nested inside the link
just like it is in markup. however right now it is somewhat clumsy to do, as
you have to remove/readd because border automatically adds the body
container in. what we should do is have webmarkupcontainer
border.getborderbodyparent() that can be overridden. then, maybe border can
do the move i do, but in onattach() to create a proper nesting?

-igor