Yes, for hangman we explicitly turned of versioning (I think after your comment on Jonathan's site), so you couldn't cheat anymore.

Eelco

If I submit a letter that was already used, nothing happens, a view
corresponding to current state is rendered. So, Wicket already behaves
as I like ;)

Michael.

Also, Hangman is not initialized when you click "Start Hangman". This
is a bug, because *this* is a place where it should be reset.