Personally, I would use another browser if it listened to web pages
instead of me. Just because the web designer thinks I need to refresh
the content when using the back button, doesn't mean I want to sit
there and wait for the new version to load. I like the back button for
what it's meant to be, a quick way to look at a previous screen in the
state it was when you last looked at it. If I want to force a reload,
I'll hit reload or use a button on the page.

-Phil