I have to agree with Igor here.  I didn't have to do anything special when I started using Wicket.  The DAOs and Service tier that I had in place worked fine.

It could be argued that if you're integrating Hibernate at the Wicket level, something is wrong in your design.  However, I understand that for simple apps, multiple tiers is overkill.  Things like Spring's OpenSessionInViewFilter still work, or you can roll your own filter and have it set the session in the WebSession.

Perhaps I'm confused on what you mean by integration.