Igor,

Eclipse warns me that "Discouraged access: The type
RenameResourceChange is not accessible due to restriction on required
library D:\Programme\eclipse-3.1\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.jdt.ui_3.1.1.jar"

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

What is the easiest way to deploy it. I know I can copy the jars.
Isn't there menu entry to deploy it into a specific eclipse
installation?

thanks
Juergen