you should put index.html in your context root and have a metaredirect to /foo inside

something like this:

<head>
</head>

-Igor

On 2/13/06, Tom S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OK, I now can read my html files from a different location. But I still have
a serious problem with resources ( e.g. graphics). The servlet mapping in the
web.xml looks like this:

   <servlet-mapping>
     <servlet-name>MyWebApplication</servlet-name>
     <url-pattern>/foo/*</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

When I open the URL http://localhost:8080/foo/graphics/logo.png, the graphic
is shown. In the Index.html (my home page), it is references as
"graphics/logo.png". Unfortunately it cannot be found when displaying the
home page with the URL http://localhost:8080/foo/, most likely because it
redirects the request to http://localhost:8080/foo?path=0, which is a
directory change.

Is there a possibility to redirect to http://localhost:8080/foo/index.html
or something similar, so the relative paths work as expected?

--
Thanks in advance,
Tom

PS: I'm not experienced with web applications, so please excuse these dumb
questions.