+1 for the Constructor refactoring to 1.3
+1 for Java 1.5 ASAP! I see more and more momentum for 1.5 out amongst our customers and the switch is going on already as more and more realise that it's really not such a scary move. And the fringing faces of the few bound to 1.4 should be weighted to the awe of all not-yet-wicketeers when they discover this extraterrestially excellent framework!

Why delay excellency? ;-)

<|>

Per Ejeklint
Mobile: +46 (0)70-5090052