this was never meant to be postprocessed

users are not meant to output wicket:i18n:key to the attribute using an attribute modifier and expect it to work.

this was only meant as a preprocessing step toloading the markup. after that users are on their own.

of course then we need to figure out where the properties come from because you dont have the hierarchy yet? maybe this can wait until 2.0.

-Igor