i dont think so. spring is an ioc container at the very least. obix is just a lib to make it easy to read in config files.

-Igor

On 6/14/06, Vincent Jenks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Coincidentally, I came across this article the other day:

http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-06-2006/jw-0605-obix.html

It seems like Obix has a lot of overlap w/ Spring, no?