I'm 100% sure that the model is updated because I can see correct value on the next page. Input is validated too.

Ok, so it is not happening in internet explorer, only in firefox (I tested only those two).

Alex

Keep in mind that those model changing methods clone you model and
roll back to those old models when the back button is pushed. In my
experience this is rarely what you want, certainly not if you use a
database etc (in which case you would typically get the fresh data
from the database on each call).

I can't really think of what else it might be... Are you absolutely
sure the models are updated with those ajax request? Does the input
validate?

Eelco