Hi Juergen Donnerstag,

The example BoxBorderTestPage_7 runs correctly because you only render
the page only one time. The problem is if
you have to reload the page again, because TextField has been removed in
the first rendering and the markup
doesn't find this component in the second rendering.
I don't know how to simulate the situation in a test case, but if you
check the example that I wrote,
you will see the problem:

MyBorderPage.html

<label wicket:id="span">
test
</label>
<a wicket:id="link">link</a>

MyBorderPage.java

FormBorder border = new FormBorder(this, "border");

Label span = new Label(border, "span","testt");
span.setVisible(false);

new Link(this, "link"){

@Override
public void onClick() {