From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Scott Swank
Sent:   Mon 09-10-2006 18:30
To:     wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject:        [Wicket-user] proof of concept app

I've been pushing to use Wicket as our new web UI framework.  We currently
have a custom template that resembles Velocity.  The broad concensus is to
go with JSF.  While I'm convinced that JSF will work for us it always seems
so cumbersome.

I've convinced by boss to give Wicket a 2nd look, and so this weekend I
threw together the attached.  If anyone is inclined to give it a quick
glance for "best practices" type considerations I'd certainly be
appreciative.

The only relevant files are the jetty config, web.xml & the java/html.
There are two apps that both sub-class an abstract app.  The "Concierge"
version is for retail sales while the C3 version is for our call center.
The urls are below.

Thank you,
Scott

Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in
order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to
establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The
object of torture is torture. The object of power is power.  -- George
Orwell, 1984

--
Scott Swank
reformed mathematician

Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in
order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to
establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The
object of torture is torture. The object of power is power.  -- George
Orwell, 1984

<<winmail.dat>>