Where can you down wicket 2.0?  I'm assuming this is a pre production release
/ build?

I agree that this is not a security issue, however a person just has to
right a simple script, say with wget to create many many session within your
application possibly causing performance and memory issues.

So when you talk about stateful / stateless pages am I hearing that every
page in wicket 1.2 gets put into the session regardless if it needs to keep
state?