Hi,
I just updated to wicket 1.2.2. In my application there's a navigation frame
and a content frame. After the update to the new version, the frame targets
in the navigation frame (href="..." target="rightFrame"...) do not work
anymore. There's always a new window appearing (cause the browser doesn't
recognize the name, both IE and FF). Of course the name is the same one in
the parent frame page.

I reverted the change of the library to see if it is really wicket 1.2.2 -
and it is. Please give me a hint, what I've done wrong, the whole
application is not working right atm.
Thanks a lot,

Christian
-- 
View this message in context: 
http://www.nabble.com/Wicket-1.2.2-and-html-frame-targets-tf2428478.html#a6771045
Sent from the Wicket - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
Wicket-user mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-user

Reply via email to