Eelco Hillenius wrote:
> 
> See my other reply: it was solved by not setting the window.name
> anymore. If you update to trunk (or wait for 1.2.3) your problem
> should be gone.
> 

Thanks for your answer. I think I'll wait for 1.2.3 instead of trying to
build wicket on my own. :)

Anyway your hint, that PageMap names should always be the same as the html
frame target names, solved the problem for now. I had page maps, but they
were named different...

Regards,
Christian
-- 
View this message in context: 
http://www.nabble.com/Wicket-1.2.2-and-html-frame-targets-tf2428478.html#a6774820
Sent from the Wicket - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
Wicket-user mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-user

Reply via email to