> I prepared a small sample, that shows the problem. Just start the
> wickettest.FramePage... The first link, that was clicked in the navigation
> frame appears right, the next one opens a new window. I took a closer look
> to the produced code and found, that the window.name is changed, which
> causes the trouble I suppose. I.e. the content page contains:
>
> <script type="text/javascript" ><!--/*--><![CDATA[/*><!--*/
> if (window.name=='') {
> window.location="/wicket?wicket:interface=contentPages:10::INewBrowserWindowListener";
> } else if (window.name !='contentPages') { window.name="contentPages"; }
> /*-->]]>*/</script>
>
> Any ideas to solve this issue?

See my other reply: it was solved by not setting the window.name
anymore. If you update to trunk (or wait for 1.2.3) your problem
should be gone.

Eelco

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
Wicket-user mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-user

Reply via email to