all bookmarkable pages can have forms..
that is already possible at the moment we had bookmarkable pages (like wicket 0.x)

Again you mixup the notion of Bookmarkable and Stateless
Those are NOT the same, especially bookmarkable in regards to stateless.
the other way around, Stateless pages are most likely bookmarkable.

johan

On 10/19/06, cowwoc < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        What about bookmarkable pages containing Forms? Is this still in the works?

Gili