for such a things you have different SessionStores or you can do clustering.
But even with one server you can handle quite some load.
Memory is pretty cheap.

johan

Martijn,

isn`t this a problem of the framework itself? When I have page
constcted from serveral subcomponents then my JVM will run
out of memory after some user. What do you think about string
components within the user session and reuse them?

Maciej

mfG

Bednarz, Hannover