Damned holidays! My lack of attention to wicket-stuff has been gnawing away
at me.

Ryan, sorry to here yo haven't been able to create an account. I would be
glad to help -- let me know what problem you are having. You've tried
clicking login from the main page, and then clicking the UserPreferences
link to create an account?

I have no attachment to MoinMoin, but from my limited wiki admin experience
it is very lightweight and easy to configure. My other experience is with
TWiki, which is a bit cruftier, but pretty simple to use also. It also has
billions of plugins. I really liked the old wicket wiki, which i believe is
MediaWiki. We should take a vote and settle this so we can move ahead. My
advice is to stick with the sf infrastructure regardless of the wiki we use,
which requires the wiki to be cgi based.

Thoughts?

regards,
jim