Made a few more changes.  I think it's getting shorter/better.

My one regret looking at this documentation is that I wish
IModel.get/setObject were actually IModel.get/setValue.  Or was there some
crazy reason we didn't do this?  It would be much easier and more natural to
talk about a model's value this way...