Hello,

We're running into a problem that is probably not in wicket itself, but
perhaps someone here has also run into it.

We have a form with a TextField which has a validator. When the user
leaves the field, the validation is of the field is called though AJAX.

On our development/testing setup, this works fine. However, on the
intended production machine the validation always fails. I replaced the
validator with:

new AbstractValidator() { public void validate(FormComponent component) {
    LOG.info("Validating component: " + component.getInput());
}}

And noticed that the input is filled on the test machine, but 'null' on
the intended production environment. I added a javax.servlet.Filter that
prints ServletRequest-ParameterMap, and indeed it seems the field value
is not passed in, though I inspected the POST request with Fiddler and
the field does appear to be sent to the webserver. The same server hosts
a number of other non-Wicket Resin web applications that do not seem to
trigger the problem.

So far it seems either Apache2, mod_caucho or Resin (2.1.16) is eating
the POST body parameters. Has anyone ever seen something like this? Any
idea where to look?

Arnout