yes i want to have it simple and build in in wicket-ajax.js if possible
(at least support for it it could be and extra small js: wicket-cometd.js)

johan

this is a great start. my idea vision of this implementation is something
that doesnt depend on dojo and something that has a very similar
requesttarget to ajaxrequesttarget that can transfer value pairs _or_
markup.

but this is definetely a great start.

-igor

http://www.nabble.com/server-side-triggered-page-refresh-%28aka-push%29-tf3321420.html#a9234009