On 4/2/07, Nino Wael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

|ichoicerenderer exists for two reasons. one is to generate an id so that
a specific imodel can be picked out of a list of imodels. two so that you
can convert model object into some user string to display to the user.
NEITHER |of these apply to radio, so radio will not have an ichoicerenderer.

I see your point, and am aware that it's just not the logical place to
implement it. I guess RadioGroup/checkgroup would be a better place?

no it wouldnt be a better place.

|yes, you are not meant to have control over it - it is an implementation
detail of that component.

Well again correct, radiogroup/checkgroup seems a better place. I might
have been a little slow here.

once again, no. the choice renderer simply doesnt apply to these components.

perhaps what you should work on is running jmeter, or whatever you use, over
a stable dataset. the way these components work are deterministic - so same
test over same data should produce same html

-igor