Hi Nino,

Sorry I was not following this thread from the start - but recently I had
some success using JMeter for testing a wicket application by using the
regular expression support built into JMeter.  My test script actually can
use the "wicket:id" values and so far I'm getting good results.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks,

Peter.