see

http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/repeater/

namely the datatable example

-igor

On 4/24/07, mraible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What's the easiest way to do a pageable/sortable list with
Wicket?  Looking
at the following example, there's quite a few files required to replicate
the DisplayTag's functionality.

http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/displaytag

Is this packaged up as a component I can use?

The other example I found was "wicket_crud" and it seems to require 4 Java
files just for a list screen - not example simple in my mind. ;-)

Matt