Thanks Igor. I'll take a look. With JSP/Templating  one writes if/else within the view to change layout. With Wicket, does one have to write separate pages (Java classes) for each? eg. TableWithFilter/TableWithoutFilter cause there is no if/else within the Wicket html.

Basically I'm trying to understand how to "think" in Wicket.

-- R

Igor Vaynberg wrote:
see datatable, and its defaultdatatable subclass for inspiration.

-igor