> Regarding the back-button: it would be the best if the intermediate license
> agreement page would not occur when pressing the back-button, but instead
> the previous page (if any). Is something like that possible?

What you need to achieve is that the URL stays stable. One way to
achieve this is to use panel replacement. E.g. when you click the
download page, you replace the main panel on your page with a panel
that displays the license agreement. If you turn off versioning for
that page, the URL will stay stable and thus if you push the back
button later, your browser will return to the first version of the
page. I think this should work for most browsers (maybe only not with
Opera). There are alternative ways to do this, including throwing
RestartResponseExceptions, using custom page factories and custom url
coding strategies. Or you can trick the browser using JavaScript, of
which I don't know too many details.