hi,

oops! first a correction:
"Struts seems heavy on the java-code required for things that are pretty simple with Struts" should have read "Wicket seems heavy on the java-code required for things that are pretty simple with Struts2"

Struts 2 is a complete re-wite... yes and no. It's nothing like struts 1.x . But it's pretty much a re-branded version of WebWorks. In other words the Struts team marketing strategy worked: Use a well known name and put something else behind it.

regards,
florian

Matej Knopp wrote:
But you've decided to use struts2. Struts 2 is a complete rewrite,
it's different than struts 1.

-Matej