Hi

Here is the code for the test-case. I tried to use FormTester.select(...):

    public void testSelectResources() {
        // Set expectations to the mock content store
        final String title1 = "MyArticle-1";
        List<String> editorials = new ArrayList<String>();
        editorials.add(title1);
        // Expectations for the editor display

expect(this.mockArticleStore.listEditorials()).andReturn(editorials);

        // Expectations for listing the resources (uploaded files).
        List<String> fileNames = new ArrayList();
        fileNames.add("rsc-1.bin");
        fileNames.add("rsc-2.bin");

expect(this.mockResourceStore.getFilenames((String)anyObject())).andReturn(fileNames);

        // Replay recorded expectations
        replay(this.mockArticleStore);
        replay(this.mockResourceStore);

        this.tester.startPage(ArticleEditor.class);

        // Check if the editor page is shown.
        this.tester.assertRenderedPage(ArticleEditor.class);

        // Test resource selection
        DropDownChoice rscValuesChoice =
                (DropDownChoice)this.tester.getLastRenderedPage().get(
                    "articleEditorForm:rscValuesList");
        List rscValues = rscValuesChoice.getChoices();
        assertTrue(rscValues.size() == 0);

        FormTester formTester =
                this.tester.newFormTester("articleEditorForm", false);
        formTester.select("rscTypesList", 0);

        this.tester.executeAjaxEvent("articleEditorForm:rscTypesList",
"onchange");

        rscValuesChoice =
                (DropDownChoice)this.tester.getLastRenderedPage().get(
                    "articleEditorForm:rscValuesList");
        rscValues = rscValuesChoice.getChoices();
        assertTrue(rscValues.size() == 2);

        verify(this.mockResourceStore);
        verify(this.mockArticleStore);
    }

mockResourceStore and mockArticleStore are two mock objects used to interact
with at unit-testing time.
The AJAX event fires correctly, but the component that it would update does
not have its model in the expected state. (The production code does work
correctly as integration testing can verify it.)

Richard.