On Feb 5, 2008 10:56 PM, Dirk Riehle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I already moderate the WikiSym wiki research list, which is equally
> low traffic, so I can offer to take this one on too. --Dirk

I'd kinda like this list to be slightly more active - currently it's a bit
more of an announce list. I'd like to develop a community of researchers who
can share ideas, experiences, critiques etc., but I wonder if a mailing list
is the best way though. The obvious question arises: how about a wiki? I'd
like to offer Wikiversity [1] as a place where people interested could work
and see what other people are working on - not replacing this list but
augmenting it. Though if anyone has other ideas for a suitable medium or
space, I'd love to hear them...

Cheers,
Cormac

[1] English Wikiversity: <http://en.wikiversity.org> ; Multilingual portal <