Hello All

As I'm currently working on my major thesis about extracting a multilingual
thesaurus from wikipedia data, I have collected quite a bit of research
resources about wikipedia. Here are a few links:

* My Wikipedia Research link collection:
http://del.icio.us/brightbyte/wikipedia%2Bresearch
* Wikipedia tag on CiteULike: http://www.citeulike.org/tag/wikipedia
* Wikipedia group on CiteULike: http://www.citeulike.org/group/382/library
* My own wikipedia stuff there:
http://www.citeulike.org/user/brightbyte/tag/wikipedia
* Overview page for my thesis work: http://brightbyte.de/page/WikiWord

I hope this will be useful to someone. I mainly focused on Wikipedia as a
resource for linguistic and semantical analysis.

As to having a central place to coordinate and discuss research: yes, that would
be great. Though I'm also not sure of the best form. A good bibliography system
would sure help, and wiki-style flexible creation of topic pages, and some sort
of discussion system, and perhaps a "planet" style aggregated news feed?
Ideally, all this could be provided by a single system - I have discussed my
dreams about a Bibliography Thing / research platform a few weeks ago here:
http://brightbyte.de/page/The_Bibliography_Thing

Regards,
Daniel Kinzler,
aka Duesentrieb,