Hello all,

I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but there is a mailing list
about wiki research at large (not just wikipedia research).

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

There is also an annual conference called WikiSym, which is also about wiki
research at large:

www.wikisym.org

It's a great conference (and I'm not just saying this because I chaired it last
year ;-)) which will have its fourth instalment Sept 8-10 in Porto, Portugal. I
encourage anyone who is into wiki research at large to consider publishing
there.

Maybe WikiSym could have an open wiki space where people could post relevant
content (ex: bibliographies). Dirk, does WikiSym have such a thing? If not, do
you think it might be a good idea to have one?

----
Alain Désilets, MASc
Agent de recherches/Research Officer

[EMAIL PROTECTED]