Did you compare these hand-maintained lists with this:

http://www.bibsonomy.org/tag/wikipedia

While I'm a big fan of wikis and Wikipedia, obviously, sometimes
specialized applications with the right incentive system can
outperform a more general wiki-based approach.

My hunch is that Bibsonomy does that.

Dirk

On Feb 7, 2008 3:27 AM, Daniel Kinzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello All
>
> As I'm currently working on my major thesis about extracting a multilingual
> thesaurus from wikipedia data, I have collected quite a bit of research
> resources about wikipedia. Here are a few links:
>
> * My Wikipedia Research link collection:
> http://del.icio.us/brightbyte/wikipedia%2Bresearch
> * Wikipedia tag on CiteULike: http://www.citeulike.org/tag/wikipedia
> * Wikipedia group on CiteULike: http://www.citeulike.org/group/382/library
> * My own wikipedia stuff there:
> http://www.citeulike.org/user/brightbyte/tag/wikipedia
> * Overview page for my thesis work: http://brightbyte.de/page/WikiWord
>
> I hope this will be useful to someone. I mainly focused on Wikipedia as a
> resource for linguistic and semantical analysis.
>
> As to having a central place to coordinate and discuss research: yes, that
> would
> be great. Though I'm also not sure of the best form. A good bibliography
> system
> would sure help, and wiki-style flexible creation of topic pages, and some
> sort
> of discussion system, and perhaps a "planet" style aggregated news feed?
> Ideally, all this could be provided by a single system - I have discussed my
> dreams about a Bibliography Thing / research platform a few weeks ago here:
> http://brightbyte.de/page/The_Bibliography_Thing
>

> Regards,
> Daniel Kinzler,
> aka Duesentrieb,