Felipe Ortega schrieb:
> Hello.
>
> We would like to announce the release of WikiScience, an initiative to create
> a virtual space promoting interaction and interdisciplinary research among
> wiki researchers around the world.

Great, I hope it takes off! Maybe it would hep to say what should go on the
wiki. Is it a place to write about your research project, or any research
project people know? About tools? Papers? People? Wiki engines? Defining the
scope is really important - and inviting people to add this stuff. now :)

> You can access the wiki at http://wikiscience.libresoft.es/wiki, and help us
> with your ideas and contributions. If you also want to collaborate in
> developing services for the new demo, please let us know too.

One thing I would suggest is a "WikiResearchPlanet" aggregated RSS feed. It
could be based on a wiki page where people can add (and remove) feeds to
aggregate.

-- daniel