+1 Yuvi

About a year ago I put together a little program that identified .uk external
links in Wikipedia’s changes for the web archiving folks at the British
Library. Because it needed to fetch the diff for each change I never pushed it
very far, out of concerns for the API traffic. I never asked though, so good on
Max for bringing it up.

Rather than setting up an additional stream endpoint I wonder if it might be
feasible to add a query parameter to the existing one? So, something like:

    http://stream.wikimedia.org/rc?diff=true

//Ed