At 15:12 30/03/2012, Ivan Herman wrote:
> 2. Since we have a W3C expert: what is the best document/book to get a comprehensive and clear (not too massive) documentation on the semantic web?

The one which is probably closest to what WikiData would need is "Linked Data: Evolving the Web into a Global Data Space", by Tom Heath and Christian Bizer.
It is actually readable in HTML freely:
http://linkeddatabook.com/editions/1.0/

Thank you. I have ported it under Word and will work on it as a W3C referent.

For a more complete list of books, see also
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Books

I will note it on my http://wikifutura.net working site (in French at the time being).

> 3. What are the relations with the JTC1/SC32/WG2? Is investing time in their documents appropriate? Honestly, I do not know. The JTC1/SC32 has no link to WG2, and none of their documents are public:-(

http://metadata-standards.org/
I think all their work past and current can be access there.
Best
jfc