Hoi,
I seriously fail to see how an example how Wikidata can be abused is a good
thing. Redirects are imho seriously stupid. They are utterly Wikipedia
centric and they introduce new things that do not exist.

   - a redirect page to three pages is also called an disambiguation page..
   We do support them. They are not redirects.
   - when a redirect page refers to an article by another name, it only
   takes a label to add the needed link to the subject

Seriously WHY ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS?
Thanks,
      GerardM