At this step queries are planned
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Development_plan I guess placeholder
articles are lower in Lydia's list, this seems only a preliminar steps.

So it's not stupid to assume they will be ready.

I read your blog a long time, including your posts about reasonator. I'm on
this project for as long as you, I hope you know that. I just don't see
your point, nor a clear answer. And I don't want to guess.