Hoi,
Our aim is to "share in the sum of all knowledge". While building on top of
what Reasonator offers makes sense, Reasonator works now.

So yes, do have a look at what it is missing and what could be improved but
do not let that notion prevent us from sharing in the sum of all knowledge
that is already available to us.

Reasonator works now and anything else will take a LONG time before it can
be used.
Thanks,
       GerardM