Hello,

Coming back on my previous email, I do indeed understand that Wikidata
wants structured data as much as possible. But you might have free-text
information that might not fit in a given property or even have meaning
only as a free -text description (abstract, quotes..).GLAM's are for
instance very keen on using DBpedia because of some long free-text
descriptions that are more readable and friendly than "dry" metadata for
users applications. I guess GLAMs will continue to use DBpedia for this
purpose if Wikidata doesn't offer it.

Best,
Valentine