Hi!

>> color/colour (L123)
>> colors: plural for color (L123): English noun
>
> I'd rather have this:
>
>  colors/colours (L123-F2)
>  plural of color (L123): English noun

This part is a bit trickier since the title is still L123, so the system
now is generating the link for L123. I could override that, but I see
two questions:
1. What the link will be pointing to? I haven't found the code to
generate the link to specific Form. I could write a new one but if it'd
sit outside main classes it may be a fragile design.
2. This means overriding standard linking code and possibly
reimplementing part of it (depending on whether this code supports
generating Form link instead of Lexeme) - may again be a bit fragile.
Unless I find standard means to do it.

> Note that in place of "plural", you may have something like "3rd person,
> singular, past, conjunctive", derived from multiple Q-ids.

Yes, of course.

> Again, I don't think any highlighting is needed.

Not strictly speaking needed, but might be nice.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@wikimedia.org